Is 888-745-2315 Calling You? Sue Them for $500-$1,500!
If you have been receiving calls from 888-745-2315, now you can sue the caller recover up to $1,500 for each call from 888-745-2315. Also, you can put a stop to unwanted calls from 888-745-2315. Here’s what you need to know:
- 888-745-2315 is a phone number used by Credit Protection Association.
- Credit Protection Association is a third-party collection agency.
- Credit Protection Association primarily collects on behalf of cable providers and utility companies.
Because Credit Protection Association is a third-party collection agency, here’s what you need to know:
- A third-party collection agency is hired once collection efforts from the original creditor have been deemed unsuccessful.
- A third-party collection agency is an agency that was not a party to the original contract between a creditor (first-party) and a debtor (second-party).
Complaints About Calls from 888-745-2315
The web is filled with complaints in various consumer discussion boards about calls from 888-745-2315. For example:
- One such harassed consumer says, “I receive calls three times a day asking for a Melissa ____. I tell them repeatedly that I’m a guy and my wife and I have never gone by that name, and please remove us from your list.”
- Another person noted, “I received a call at 8:40 p.m. It was a recording about an overdue bill, but they do not specify which one. I do not have any overdue bills.”
But here is the deal…. When Credit Protection Association is calling from 888-745-2315, the debt collectors are often calling the wrong person. Consumer discussion boards across the web are vocal with complaints about calls from 888-745-2315. More often than not, these complaints revolve around cases of mistaken identity.
Take Control and Fight Back
While it’s awful to be victimized by debt collector harassment, the good news is that you can stop the abuse. The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act says that you can sue harassing debt collectors and recover up to $1,000.
In addition, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act gives you the right to sue harassing callers and recover up to $500 – or triple that amount if the caller knowingly and willfully violated the law.
If you’ve been getting calls from 888-745-2315, your next call should be to Lemberg & Associates. Here’s why:
- Lemberg & Associates has helped more than 8,000 clients recover more than $20 million.
- We can help you sue debt collectors under the FDCPA, and it won’t cost you a dime. Our legal representation is 100% free because debt collection agencies that violate the law are required to pay our fees.
- We can also help you sue harassing callers under the TCPA. You don’t have to pay a dime in out-of-pocket expenses. We work for you on a contingency basis and only get paid if we win.
So why wait? To stop debt collectors in their tracks, call Lemberg & Associates or complete the form to the right. We’ll fight for the justice you deserve.
Lemberg & Associates’ team
of consumer attorneys is highly
skilled and ready to help you
with debt collector abuse.
If you have been the victim of harassment or illegal or unfair debt collection practices, Lemberg & Associates will discuss your options with you and protect your rights. For more information, contact Lemberg & Associates today at .
Learn More About Us
"The FDCPA is a consumer protection statute and was intended to permit, even encourage, attorneys like Lemberg to act as private attorney generals to pursue FDCPA claims."
Sign Up for Our Webinar!
In just 30 minutes, learn how to sue for illegal robocalls and recover $500-$1,500 per call.
Monday, 12/9 at 12:00 p.m. EST/9:00 a.m. PST OR
Tuesday, 12/10 at 9:00 p.m. EST/6:00 p.m. PST
Click here to register
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.