Is 877-501-9923 Calling You? Sue Them for $500-$1,500!
If you’ve been receiving calls from 877-501-9923, you’re in good company. There are many people just as fed up as you. But there’s a silver lining. The bottom line is that you don’t have to put up with debt collector harassment. You can sue the caller and recover up to $1,500 per call. Here’s what you need to know about 877-501-9923:
- 877-501-9923 is a phone number used by debt collectors from Professional Account Management.
- Professional Account Management is headquartered in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.
- Professional Account Management is affiliated with Duncan Solutions.
When Calls from 877-501-9923 are Based on Incorrect Information
But here’s the deal…. When a debt collector is calling from 877-501-9923, the debt collectors all too often have the wrong information about a debt. Take a glance around the web, and you’ll find consumer discussion boards filled with complaints about calls from 877-501-9923. Here are two examples:
- “They called me twice and I called them back and they are looking for someone whom I don’t even know. They are trying to collect debt from people whom have not paid bills. Someone gave them my number.”
- “They are constantly calling. We have no debts. It’s very annoying.”
This phenomenon is all-too-common with debt collectors. This is because debt collectors receive missing contact information or receive contact information that is out-of-date. For example, the debt collector may receive a consumer’s name, but not their current phone number. Or, they might use their often-touted “skip tracing” capabilities, and start calling everyone with the same last name as the person they’re looking for.
Other Complaints about 877-501-9923
Consumers are fed up with phone calls from 877-501-9923. Here are some additional comments from online discussion boards:
- One person said, “They keep calling, asking for son. When I tell them he hasn’t lived here for years, they call back every couple days and won’t say for what or identify themselves. It’s gotten to point of harassment.”
- Yet another person noted, “I keep getting automated messages on our voicemail leaving this phone number, but never a name or what the purpose of the call is.”
When you’re on the receiving end of phone calls from 877-501-9923, it can be annoying. One consumer wrote, “This number keeps calling, never identifying themselves or what they want.”
Seize Your Power and Stop the Calls!
While it’s awful to be subjected to debt collector harassment, there is good news. You can stop the abuse. You can put an end to the calls – even when the debt collector is calling the wrong number. The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act says that you can sue harassing debt collectors and recover up to $1,000.
In addition, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act gives you the right to sue harassing callers and recover up to $500 – or triple that amount if the caller knowingly and willfully violated the law.
If you’re receiving calls from 877-501-9923, you need to call Lemberg & Associates. Here’s why:
- Lemberg & Associates has helped more than 8,000 clients recover more than $20 million.
- We can help you sue debt collectors under the FDCPA, and it won’t cost you a dime. Our legal representation is 100% free because debt collection agencies that violate the law are required to pay our fees.
- We can also help you sue harassing callers under the TCPA. You don’t have to pay a dime in out-of-pocket expenses. We work for you on a contingency basis and only get paid if we win.
So why wait? To stop debt collectors in their tracks, call Lemberg & Associates or complete the form to the right. We’ll fight for the justice you deserve.
Lemberg & Associates’ team
of consumer attorneys is highly
skilled and ready to help you
with debt collector abuse.
If you have been the victim of harassment or illegal or unfair debt collection practices, Lemberg & Associates will discuss your options with you and protect your rights. For more information, contact Lemberg & Associates today at .
Learn More About Us
"The FDCPA is a consumer protection statute and was intended to permit, even encourage, attorneys like Lemberg to act as private attorney generals to pursue FDCPA claims."
Sign Up for Our Webinar!
In just 30 minutes, learn how to sue for illegal robocalls and recover $500-$1,500 per call.
Monday, 12/9 at 12:00 p.m. EST/9:00 a.m. PST OR
Tuesday, 12/10 at 9:00 p.m. EST/6:00 p.m. PST
Click here to register
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.