Is 8668178903 Calling You? Sue Them for $500-$1,500!
If you’ve been receiving calls from 8668178903, you can take some solace in the fact that you’re not alone. Better yet, you don’t have to put up with harassment. You can sue the caller and recover up to $1,500 per call. 866-817-8903 appears to be a number used by debt collector Vista Financial Solutions.
Complaints About Calls from 8668178903
But here’s the situation…. Around the web, consumer discussion boards are filled with complaints about calls from 8668178903 by Vista Financial Solutions:
- One harassed consumer noted, “I just received a call from this number asking for someone I don’t know who supposedly lives in the neighborhood. I told him I had no idea who that was and hung up. Very odd.”
- Another said, “I received a call from this number, stating they were VFS. They asked me to confirm my name and said they were looking for a neighbor who lives down the street. At first, I didn’t think it suspect, but when it happened again, I called back and told them to please remove my number from their database.”
- Yet a third wrote, “These guys have been calling me every day for about nine months. I stopped answering.”
When Vista Financial Solutions is calling from 8668178903, the debt collectors are often calling the wrong person. That’s because debt collectors often receive very little information about the people who supposedly owe money. So they start “dialing for dollars” and begin calling folks who have the same names or phone numbers of the people who incurred the debt.
More Complaints about 8668178903
The complaints listed above are just the tip of the iceberg. Here is a sample of additional comments found on discussed boards around the web:
- One person was at her wit’s end and wrote, “I have been called daily by this number for almost two months. When I answer they won’t tell me what it is about unless I give them my Social Security Number, which I won’t so they keep calling.”
- Another consumer noted, “This number calls me at least three to five times a day. When I answer they say hello but never anything after that.”
It’s Your Turn to Fight Back!
While it’s awful to be victimized by debt collector harassment, the good news is that you can stop the abuse. The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act says that you can sue harassing debt collectors and recover up to $1,000.
In addition, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act gives you the right to sue harassing callers and recover up to $500 – or triple that amount if the caller knowingly and willfully violated the law.
If you’re receiving calls from 8668178903, you need to phone Lemberg & Associates. Here’s why:
- Lemberg & Associates has helped more than 8,000 clients recover more than $20 million.
- We can help you sue debt collectors under the FDCPA, and it won’t cost you a dime. Our legal representation is 100% free because debt collection agencies that violate the law are required to pay our fees.
- We can also help you sue harassing callers under the TCPA. You don’t have to pay a dime in out-of-pocket expenses. We work for you on a contingency basis and only get paid if we win.
So why wait? To stop debt collectors in their tracks, call Lemberg & Associates or complete the form to the right. We’ll fight for the justice you deserve.
Lemberg & Associates’ team
of consumer attorneys is highly
skilled and ready to help you
with debt collector abuse.
If you have been the victim of harassment or illegal or unfair debt collection practices, Lemberg & Associates will discuss your options with you and protect your rights. For more information, contact Lemberg & Associates today at .
Learn More About Us
"The FDCPA is a consumer protection statute and was intended to permit, even encourage, attorneys like Lemberg to act as private attorney generals to pursue FDCPA claims."
Sign Up for Our Webinar!
In just 30 minutes, learn how to sue for illegal robocalls and recover $500-$1,500 per call.
Monday, 12/9 at 12:00 p.m. EST/9:00 a.m. PST OR
Tuesday, 12/10 at 9:00 p.m. EST/6:00 p.m. PST
Click here to register
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.