Is 866-420-0769 Calling You? Sue Them for $500-$1,500!
If you’ve been receiving calls from 866-420-0769, you can take solace in the fact that you’re not the only one suffering. The silver lining to this very gray cloud is that you don’t have to put up with harassment. You can sue the caller and recover up to $1,500 per call. Here’s what you need to know about 866-420-0769:
- 866-420-0769 is a phone number used by ABC Financial.
- ABC Financial provides software and financial management solutions – including debt collection – to fitness clubs.
- ABC Financial is based in South Jordan, Utah.
Do Calls from 866-420-0769 Make You Crazy?
Here’s the situation…. When ABC Financial calls from 866-420-0769, it can get on your nerves. Consumer discussion boards around the web are filled with complaints about calls from 866-420-0769. Here are some of the things folks are saying:
- One harassed consumer wrote, “I don’t know why they are hanging up on me, but they must have a wrong phone number.”
- Another consumer reported, “We took a gym membership and cancelled when it was time to cancel. They have been harassing us saying we owe a monthly fee now and that if we want to cancel our account we have to pay them a closing fee.”
- A third said, “Someone from ABC Financial called me yesterday and I told them wrong number because they were looking for someone else that I never meet before.”
These days, debt collection agencies routinely employ auto-dialers to “robocall” consumers. One consumer wrote, “I keep getting calls. When I call back it says my call cannot be directed.”
When you’re on the receiving end of phone calls from 866-420-0769, it can be very annoying. One person noted, “I received a recorded message referring to a Gold’s Gym account. It was obviously the wrong number, but I couldn’t get through to talk to a person.”
It’s Time to Get Justice!
While it’s awful to be victimized by debt collector harassment, the good news is that you can stop the abuse. The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act says that you can sue harassing debt collectors and recover up to $1,000.
In addition, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act gives you the right to sue harassing callers and recover up to $500 – or triple that amount if the caller knowingly and willfully violated the law.
If you’ve been called by 866-420-0769, your next call should be to Lemberg & Associates. Here’s why:
- Lemberg & Associates has helped more than 8,000 clients recover more than $20 million.
- We can help you sue debt collectors under the FDCPA, and it won’t cost you a dime. Our legal representation is 100% free because debt collection agencies that violate the law are required to pay our fees.
- We can also help you sue harassing callers under the TCPA. You don’t have to pay a dime in out-of-pocket expenses. We work for you on a contingency basis and only get paid if we win.
So why wait? To stop debt collectors in their tracks, call Lemberg & Associates or complete the form to the right. We’ll fight for the justice you deserve.
Lemberg & Associates’ team
of consumer attorneys is highly
skilled and ready to help you
with debt collector abuse.
If you have been the victim of harassment or illegal or unfair debt collection practices, Lemberg & Associates will discuss your options with you and protect your rights. For more information, contact Lemberg & Associates today at .
Learn More About Us
"The FDCPA is a consumer protection statute and was intended to permit, even encourage, attorneys like Lemberg to act as private attorney generals to pursue FDCPA claims."
Sign Up for Our Webinar!
In just 30 minutes, learn how to sue for illegal robocalls and recover $500-$1,500 per call.
Monday, 12/9 at 12:00 p.m. EST/9:00 a.m. PST OR
Tuesday, 12/10 at 9:00 p.m. EST/6:00 p.m. PST
Click here to register
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.