Is 866-291-6365 Calling You? Sue Them for $500-$1,500!
If you’ve been receiving calls from 866-291-6365, you’re not the only one. Thankfully, you don’t have to put up with harassment. You can sue the caller and recover up to $1,500 per call. Here’s what you need to know about 866-291-6365:
- 866-291-6365 is a phone number used by Convergent Outsourcing.
- Convergent Outsourcing used to be ER Solutions.
- Convergent Outsourcing is headquartered in Atlanta, Georgia, but the company has more than a dozen offices in 10 states, and has 2,600 employees.
- Convergent Outsourcing collects on behalf of a variety of industries, including healthcare, cable, telecommunications, and financial services.
Do Calls from 866-291-6365 Make You Crazy?
Here’s the deal…. When Convergent Outsourcing calls from 866-291-6365, it can make you nuts. Consumer discussion boards around the web are filled with complaints about calls from 866-291-6365. Here’s what people are saying:
- One harassed consumer wrote, “I have been called by these people three to four times a day over a ‘debt’ that doesn’t even show on my credit report.”
- Another consumer reported, “I get one to two calls a day on my business cell phone. It must be a robocall since they leave no message. It’s very annoying since I have to check to see who is calling. Plus, these people are tying up bandwidth.”
- A third said, “This number has been calling my home phone at least once a day for weeks, normally right around 5:00 p.m. or 6:00 p.m. I finally gave in and answered the call today. It turns out that the caller is a debt collector that was, in my instance at least, working for Verizon Wireless. She would not give me the name of her company or her name.”
These days, debt collection agencies routinely employ auto-dialers to “robocall” consumers. In addition, they get huge data files from original creditors, yet the files often contain incorrect information, such as a balance due when no money is owed. Moreover, even when they’re told not to call, debt collectors often persist to the point of harassment
Other Complaints about Calls from 866-291-6365
Consumers have a variety of complaints about calls from 866-291-6365. Here are a few more examples:
- One person reported, “I receive 10 or more calls every day from 866-291-6365. They never leave a message; sometimes they call as often as four times within an hour.”
- Another noted, ”Nine calls from this number in the last six days. I owe no one anything. My number is listed on both state and federal no call lists. Seems that the calls are harassment or autodial.”
When you’re on the receiving end of phone calls from 866-291-6365, it can be nerve-wracking. One consumer wrote, “Multiple calls a day, Monday through Sunday. No answer, no message left, nothing. Stop calling me!”
Don’t Get Mad. Get Justice!
While debt collector harassment is an awful experience, the good news is that you have the power to stop the abuse. The Fair Debt Collection Practices Act says that you can sue harassing debt collectors and recover up to $1,000.
In addition, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act gives you the right to sue harassing callers and recover up to $500 – or triple that amount if the caller knowingly and willfully violated the law.
If you’re ready for the calls to stop, you should call Lemberg & Associates:
- Lemberg & Associates has helped more than 8,000 clients recover more than $20 million.
- We can help you sue debt collectors under the FDCPA, and it won’t cost you a dime. Our legal representation is 100% free because debt collection agencies that violate the law are required to pay our fees.
- We can also help you sue harassing callers under the TCPA. You don’t have to pay a dime in out-of-pocket expenses. We work for you on a contingency basis and only get paid if we win.
So why wait? To stop debt collectors in their tracks, call Lemberg & Associates or complete the form to the right. We’ll fight for the justice you deserve.
Lemberg & Associates’ team
of consumer attorneys is highly
skilled and ready to help you
with debt collector abuse.
If you have been the victim of harassment or illegal or unfair debt collection practices, Lemberg & Associates will discuss your options with you and protect your rights. For more information, contact Lemberg & Associates today at .
Learn More About Us
"The FDCPA is a consumer protection statute and was intended to permit, even encourage, attorneys like Lemberg to act as private attorney generals to pursue FDCPA claims."
Sign Up for Our Webinar!
In just 30 minutes, learn how to sue for illegal robocalls and recover $500-$1,500 per call.
Monday, 12/9 at 12:00 p.m. EST/9:00 a.m. PST OR
Tuesday, 12/10 at 9:00 p.m. EST/6:00 p.m. PST
Click here to register
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.