Is 800-935-9935 Calling You? Sue Them for $500-$1,500!
If you’ve been receiving calls from 800-935-9935, chances are you’re at the end f your rope. The good news is that you don’t have to put up with telephone harassment. You can sue the caller and recover up to $1,500 per call. Here’s what you need to know about 800-935-9935:
- 800-935-9935 is the primary service number for Chase customers who have questions about their checking, savings, CDs and ATM/debt cards.
- JPMorgan Chase is the second largest bank in the U.S., second only to Bank of America.
- JPMorgan Chase has been build as the result of over 1,000 mergers and acquisitions over two centuries.
- JPMorgan Chase has more than 90 million credit card customers with open accounts.
Calls from 800-935-9935 Can be Upsetting
Here’s the deal…. When Chase calls from 800-935-9935, the bank may upset consumers. Around the web, consumer discussion boards are overflowing with complaints about calls from 800-935-9935. Here are just a few excerpts of what consumers are saying:
- One harassed consumer noted, “They keep calling me and telling me when a $200 or more charge is issued to my card. The problem is that I have no card.”
- Another noted the case of mistaken identity, writing, “I get a call everyday saying my account is overdrawn. I don’t have a bank account with Chase! It’s really annoying getting all of these calls.”
- A third said, “I do not bank with Chase, and yet I get calls from this number about overdrawn funds in my checking account every single day. They call several times a day, at all hours, and have woken me up at 2:00 a.m., 3:00 a.m., and 4:00 a.m.”
When you’re on the receiving end of phone calls from 800-935-9935, it can be nerve-wracking. One consumer wrote, “For over a year they have been trying to call someone with the same last name. We have never met her. Their computer won’t let us tell them we do not know her. We’ve had over 100 calls.”
Other Complaints about Calls from 800-935-9935
Consumers have a wide variety of complaints about calls from 800-935-9935. Here’s a selection of other online comments:
- One person reported, “Chase keeps calling my cell and I called them back to ask them to stop calling me. I never had and do not want their banking services!”
- Another consumer noted, “This call just came into my home at 4:32 a.m. While I bank with Chase, have a second mortgage through them and even paid off a car, this is completely out of line. 4:32 a.m.? I have five small kids.”
Phone harassment is an all-too-common tactic of large corporations like Chase. In today’s technological age, pre-recorded messages (robocalls) and automated dialing systems mean that large companies autodial consumers, and only connect them with a live person when a consumer actually answers the phone.
It’s Time to Fight Back!
While it’s awful to be exposed to phone harassment, the good news is that you can stop the abuse. The federal Fair Debt Collection Practices Act (FDCPA) says that you can sue harassing debt collectors and recover up to $1,000.
In addition, the Telephone Consumer Protection Act gives you the right to sue harassing callers and recover up to $500 – or triple that amount if the caller knowingly and willfully violated the law.
If you’ve been receiving phone calls from 800-935-9935, it’s time to call Lemberg & Associates. Here’s why:
- Lemberg & Associates has helped more than 8,000 clients recover more than $20 million.
- We can help you sue debt collectors under the FDCPA, and it won’t cost you a dime. Our legal representation is 100% free because debt collection agencies that violate the law are required to pay our fees.
- We can also help you sue harassing callers under the TCPA. You don’t have to pay a dime in out-of-pocket expenses. We work for you on a contingency basis and only get paid if we win.
So why wait? To stop debt collectors in their tracks, call Lemberg & Associates or complete the form to the right. We’ll fight for the justice you deserve.
Lemberg & Associates’ team
of consumer attorneys is highly
skilled and ready to help you
with debt collector abuse.
If you have been the victim of harassment or illegal or unfair debt collection practices, Lemberg & Associates will discuss your options with you and protect your rights. For more information, contact Lemberg & Associates today at .
Learn More About Us
"The FDCPA is a consumer protection statute and was intended to permit, even encourage, attorneys like Lemberg to act as private attorney generals to pursue FDCPA claims."
Sign Up for Our Webinar!
In just 30 minutes, learn how to sue for illegal robocalls and recover $500-$1,500 per call.
Monday, 12/9 at 12:00 p.m. EST/9:00 a.m. PST OR
Tuesday, 12/10 at 9:00 p.m. EST/6:00 p.m. PST
Click here to register
After registering, you will receive a confirmation email containing information about joining the webinar.